Information pursuant to the 2016/679 European Regulation – General Data Protection
The aim of this document is to inform all Users about the Personal Data collection by the website https://telonitosetto.it/en/ (below as “Application“).
In the event of missed agreement by the user, he / she has the right to stop using this Application and he can request for the cancellation of his personal data to the holder of the treatment.
Personal Data collected by the Application
Data controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
Contents and Information provided on purpose by the user
Private contacts data, references, contents such as: personal details, email address, personal address and other contact data like password, references for the authentication and for the login to the personal account, interests and personal preferences and other private contents, etc.
The Application couldn’t provide for services if the user fails to provide some of his data.
The user takes the responsability for Personal Data of third parties, including information about people, published or shared through this Application and he ensures he can communicate them, relieving the Holder of the treatment from any responsability towards third parties.
The user can revoke his agreement to use his personal data at any moment.
Contents and Data automatically collected using the Application
Technical Data: IT systems and software procedures placed to operate this Application can acquire, during their normal functioning, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of protocols for communication in Internet. It is a matter of information which are not collected to be associated with identified parties, but which could allow users to be identified through processing and associations with data held by third parties. Fall in this category: IP addresses, domain names used by users who connect their private profiles to this Application, URI adresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, scheduled time of request, used method to make the request to the server, obtained file dimensions, etc.
Usage Data: browsing data about the use of the Application by the user can be collected (data on visited pages, taken actions, functionalites and services used by the user).
Geolocation Data: the Application can collect accurated or not geolocation data. The clearest ones could be GNSS Data (Global Satellite System, for example GPS Data), beyond all them which identify the nearest repeater, HotSpot and Bluetooth, communicated when you enabled the products or the geolocation functionalities.
Personal Data collected through Cookie or Similar Technologies
This Application employes cookies, web beacons, unique identifiers and other similar technologies for collect Data from the web pages, from visited web links and from other actions you make when you use our Services within advertising contents or email. These Data are saved to be later retransmitted to the same sites for the next visit by the same user.
The collected Data can be used for the following purposes:
- support and contact with the User
- User Experience Personalization
- comment and feedback
- log in into accounts on third parties services communicating Data to https://it-it.facebook.com/help/325807937506242
- external management of payment through credit card, bank transfer or other tools. Data used for the payment are acquired directly by the payment service provider requested without being treated in any way by this Application. Payments are provided communicating Data to: https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Visualization contents from external platforms by communicating Data to: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
- Statistic only using anonymous Data by communicating them to: https://policies.google.com/?hl=it
- Monitoring, analysis and identification of the behaviours of the User by communicating Data to: https://policies.google.com/?hl=it
- Technical monitoring of the infrastructure for the maintenance, problem solution, improvement of the services by communicating Data to: https://policies.google.com/?hl=it
- Outlined characteristics, behaviours, Users’ choices to provide customized services and promotions by communicating Data to: https://policies.google.com/?hl=it
- Sending email or newsletter and mailing management by communicating Data to: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- remarketing and behaviour targeting by communicating Data to: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads Users’ Database management
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with a logic which is strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In some cases, besides Data Controller, other people involved into the organization, who provide assistance in the management of this Application and the activity or who ensure the services to the user, may have access to the Data. These named people, in charge of the Processing by the Holder of the Treatment, will be able to access to Users’ Personal Data whenever it will become necessary and they will be contractually required to keep them confidential..
You can request for the updated list of these named people in charge of the Processing using the following email contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Foundation of the Treatment
Data Controller processes User’s Personal Data if one of the following conditions will exist:
The User gives his agreement for one or more specific purposes:
- the Treatment is necessary for a contract’s execution with the User or for the execution of some precontractual measures;
- the Treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obbligation to which Data Controller is subject;
- the Treatment is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or to practice the powers of which Data Controller is invested in;
- the Treatment is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
It is always possible to ask to the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal foundation of each treatment.
Data are managed at the Data Controller’s operative headquarters and they are treated in any other place where the involved parties are localized. For further information, contact the Data Controller to the following email address email@example.com.
Personal Data can be transferred to all European countries.
For these countries there is an adequacy decision of European Commission, or, in absence of this decision, it’s possible to request more information to the Data Controller about the appropriate guarantees adopted, as well as the means to obtain a copy of such Data or the exactly place where they have been made available..
The treatment is carried out following the manner and with suitable tools to ensure safety and the confidentiality of the Data. This because the Holder of the Treatment adopted suitable technical measures and appropriate organizational measures, which ensure and allow to prove that the Treatment is carried out in conformity with the reference regulations..
Data Retention Period
Data Controller will treat Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the functions connected with the execution of the contract between the Holder and the User and, in any case, no longer than two years from the suspension of the connection with the User.
When the Processing of Personal Data is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Personal Data will be preserved until such interest will be satisfied.
In case of Personal Data Processing is based on the User’s agreement, Data Controller can preserve Personal Data until revocation.
Personal Data can be preserved for a longer period if they are necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or for an order from an authority.
All Personal Data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period. To this deadline, the right of access, cancellation, correction and the right to data portability won’t be able no longer exercised.
Automated Decision Making Processes
All Data collected won’t be subject of any automated decision making process, delineation included, which can produce legal effects for the Users or which may affect them significantly.
Users can exercise specific rights with reference to the Data processed by the Holder of the Treatment. In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke his agreement at any moment;
- take position against the Treatment of His Personal Data;
- access to His Personal Data;
- verify them and request for the correction;
- obtain the restriction of the Treatment;
- obtain the cancellation or the repression of His Personal Data;
- receive His own Personal Data or transfer them to an other Data Controller;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority fot the protection of Personal Data and / or act at a judicial branch.
To practice their rights, Users can make a request to the Holder’s contact details indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and they will be processed by the Holder in the shortest time possible and in any case within 30 days.
Data Controller is Teloni Tosetto Srl
Data Protection Manager is Tosetto Consulting S.r.l.
Registered office Via del Macello, 36 – 35013 Cittadella (PD)
Fiscal Code / VAT Number PD: 03794480289, R.E.A PD-338268
email address firstname.lastname@example.org
PEC address email@example.com
Telephone +39 049 9404426
Last update: 25/05/2018